Saturday, December 26, 2009

That's a Wrap

Life is so crazy, you know? I'm in my room in Chicago, the snow falling steadily onto American automobiles. Rome, with all of its life-changing, life-giving, megatronic, megalithic, neon, bruised, tasty, sweet, delicious, juiciness has come to a close for this little girl. I don't mean to get ridiculous but I have to tell you: it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I needed a breath of fresh air, something to stir me up, a run way for all the restlessness I felt getting stronger inside. And then, I ran free. I met some of the most amazing people and I tasted some of the best vegetables and I saw things mundane, extraordinary, extraterrestrial. If you've read this at any point, thank you so much. And if you haven't, don't worry. It was really for me. I wanted a tiny piece of the goddess for myself for always.

The loves:
Chiara, Zoe, Becca, Courtney, Nicole, Kim, Annelise, Ilaria, Michele, Matteo, Simona, Via Annia (I miss you, dear fountain), and the Goddess herself. I will never forget you, friends. It's not goodbye, but ci vediamo dopo.


2 comments:

  1. your blog was great. write posts from baltimore and ill STILL read em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...always remember your PROMESSA...fai tesoro delle esperienze che hai fatto e VAI AVANTI PIU' FORTE CHE MAI!!!!!

    ReplyDelete